- Built with 5 foldable high efficiency solar panels, bringing more power and stable solar charging experience
- 2A efficient fast charger, 20%-30% faster than normal 5V 1A input power bank
- Super bright LED light with 3 mode for emergency, steady light, strobe and SOS
- Dual Recharging Technologies, not only can be recharged by sunlight, but also by wall outlet or car charger via the DC port
- Comes with a hook, easy to hold in your hand or hang anywhere you want
- Water resistant dust proof and shock proof, ideal for outside use
- The USB ports are well protected by rubber caps to keep them away from water, safely charging your smart phones, tablets, or any other 5V USB-charged devices.
- It is CE, FCC, RoHS certified; Short circuit and surge protection technology keep you and your devices safe
- Compatible with most USB-Charged devices such as iPhone, iPad, Samsung
* Battery: 20000mAh Li-polymer
* Solar Power: 5V250mA x 5
* Input: 5V2A(Max.)
* Dual Output: 2.1A Ports (Max 2.4A)
* Dimension: 155*80*25mm/6.1*3.14*0.98 inch
* Weight: 523g/18.4oz/0.87lb
The phone charges. 20000 mah in it is definitely not. Solar cells are weak, of course. All day lay (though it was cloudy) on the street-did not charge even a quarter. There is no bright sun, so there is nothing more to say. The obvious disadvantage is the absence of any fastening of solar panels to the "poverbank", in the folded state. The star shot for lies in the description.